Dance-Science: Let The Muscles Dance!
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
Dance Science: Let the muscles dance - "How the muscles influence your seesaw" is the first seminar in an online series that deals with the work of the muscles and their influence on the quality of movement.
In this seminar you will be explained which muscles can be used in the creation of a seesaw in the pelvis and which influence the use of different muscle groups has on the qualities of movement.
What you will take away from this seminar:
- Knowledge of possible reductions in back pain that is of muscular origin.
- Knowledge of how the muscles for the seesaw can be tensed and relaxed.
- Knowledge of the different types of seesaws.
- Knowledge of the conscious use of different movement qualities for the creative design of your dance.
- Knowledge of the functional anatomy around the seesaw.
- Understanding of possible techniques of a seesaw.
- 22/02/2021 - 18:00 - 20:00 Uhr€19MwSt. 19% inbegriffen€19MwSt. 19% inbegriffen0€0